Sunday, November 23, 2008

Surreal Arch for Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks you Mary Brooks Brown for the Kreativ Bloger Award. I'm finally getting a chance to use it. :)

The rules require me to list 6 things that make me happy, and to pass the award on to 6 bloggers. 6 things that make me happy are:

1. My photography
2. My understanding family
3. Great friends
4. Life's little adventures
5. Creative inspiration (without which none of us would survive)
6. Humor ( another survival staple)

The pass off of the Kreativ Award to Bloggers

1. For introducing we to the CCCC Ed Heaton
2. For the daily enjoyment and inspiration Anita Bower
3. For opening my eyes to HDR Just Bob
4. For her enthusiasm for great outings Mary Brooks Brown
5. For inspiring my competitive challenges Russ Devan
6. For sharing my shoot on the fly mindset The Betsy

Here is another over the top HDR.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words, Paul. I always enjoy seeing your images, especially at the camera club competitions each month. And, I can completely relate to your six things that make you happy, especially the two survival staples that you listed.

I really like your arch image. It looks like a combination of a sketch and a painting. Can you share where this was shot? This looks like the inside of Washington’s Chapel at Valley Forge. But my memory of that place has faded because it’s been so long since I’ve been there.

Paul J. Michko said...

Russ,

You nailed it. I was there to shoot engagement shots and took the time to shoot a series for HDR.

Paul

Mary Brooks Brown Photography said...

Very nice Paul....

Anonymous said...

(I wrote a comment earlier, but, it doesn't seem to have been posted.)
I like this image very much. I don't think the hdr is over the top, or, if it is, it works really well. It brings out the lovely lines. Great job.
Thank you so very much for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award! If you find my images enjoyable and inspiring, I am thrilled--it makes my photography worthwhile! You are one of my most faithful commentators on my photoblog, which I appreciate. I passed the Kreative Blogger Award on at this [url=http://anitabower.aminus3.com/image/2008-11-10.html]link[/url]
Anita :-)